- Rock mass classification and property assessment
- Geological hazard identification
- Terrain / ground conditional assessment and surficial geological mapping
- Site investigations utilizing cone penetration test (CPT), standard penetration test (SPT), dynamic cone penetration test (DCPT) capabilities
- Project management of geotechnical laboratory testing
- Geotechnical instrumentation installation and reporting
- Aerial photo interpretation, GIS mapping and analysis of LiDAR and satellite imagery
- Avalanche, landslide and rockfall evaluations in sub zero climatic/arctic locations
- Slope stability analysis
- Site geotechnical feasibility analysis
- Engineering risk assessment
- Dewatering and water seepage analysis for tunnels and slopes
- Settlement and subsidence estimation and measurement for mining and tunneling application
- Numerical modelling (FLAC, UDEC and GEMCOM) for mines design
- Foundation designs (deep, shallow)
- Pad assessment for heavy machinery
- Geotechnical design of mechanically stabilized earth (MSE) walls and landslide diversion barriers
- Rock cut and tunnel design, specifically for large scale road design (rock slopes and high wall design)
- Blast design review and PPV (Peak Particle Velocity) assessment for adjacent sensitive locations
- Design and geotechnical assessment of large scale earth works and rock-fill dams
- Design of fire trail roadway embankments for water diversion in steep terrain
- Blast design, mapping and evaluation
JDK Geotech’s primary mission is to supply quality professional services to the construction and resources sectors as trusted consultants who operate independently or under supervision as internal team members of the client.
Our consultants act as integral members of the client’s team, delivering products and services comparable to that of internal employees, whilst delivering the client’s project on time and within budget.
JDK Geotech focuses on personalised customer service, responsivity and professionalism.
Emphasis is also placed on integrating engineering analyses with experimental observations to form the basis of static and dynamic designs for geotechnical engineering structures such as foundations, slopes, dams, retaining systems, pavements, and landfills.